Wednesday, April 10

Toyota Corolla KE70 TE71 TE72 AE70 AE71 Sedan Tacho Gauge Instrument Cluster





A gauge cluster with tachometer for the E70-series Corolla. Fits sedan dashboard only. Taken off a RHD car but should fit LHD cars as well. I sold a few to LHD countries before. Odometer knob is missing otherwise complete. Comes with the necessary harnesses at the back. Was working fine prior to removal.

USD120 shipped worldwide via airmail (up to 15 working days).
SOLD

Payment via Paypal only please.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I could get you one but it will be USD150 due to increase in shipping cost. Also, where are you located? At this pandemic time, postal service is limited too certain countries only.

      Delete
    2. Can you get me one of these my emails ray_jrdiaz@hotmail.com cash on hand

      Delete
    3. I can but cannot post overseas at the moment.

      Delete