Tuesday, June 4

JDM Bullet Fender Mirrors - Sunny 1200 Skyline 240K 240Z Hakosuka 510 Bluebird

A pair of JDM fender/guard mirrors. Looks like new but don't come with boxes. I think these are aftermarkets as I have not seen them fitted to a car anywhere. The mirror and its housing is identical to that of Datsun 510's / 240Z but the stalks are much longer. The base suggests Sunny (B10 or B110) or 620 but I don't think these two models came with these mirrors. Made of metal and quite heavy. I also have an unused matte black version but only one side.





Price: USD275 SOLD
I ship worldwide. There is an increase in international shipping imposed by local postal service since the last auction. New rates are as follows:
USD35 to the Asia, Asia Pacific, Oceania. 
USD60 to Europe and the Americas.
The stated costs are for International Signed For Airmail (up to 15 working days). Express service/EMS will cost more. Please ask for a quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment